- A36 Hook (A) Clamshell (B) Hydraulic Clamp (C)
- Course duration – Novice 4 days max – Experienced worker 1 day
- Maximum number of operatives – Novice 4 – Experienced workers 3 x (CPCS) 4 x (NPORS)
By the end of your course you will be able to:
- Identify the basic construction, purpose and function of components, and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
- Identify and comply with manufacturer’s instructions in accordance with the operators handbook, other information sources i.e. duties charts, and applicable legislation.
- Carry out all pre-use and running checks of the carrier vehicle, lifting appliance and relevant attachments
- Explain the Safe Working Loads and Duties Chart for the loader.
- Configure the lorry loader and carrier vehicle for site and road travel.
- Manoeuvre the carrier vehicle into position in order to carry out the lifting of various loads.
- Set up carrier vehicle to carry out lifts from minimum to maximum radius.
- Use the correct attachment for the lifting of various loads.
- Lift and place loads at varying radii.
- Load a vehicle in accordance with industry practices.
- Secure various loads on the vehicle bed in accordance with industry practices.
- Keep within safe working parameters.
- Place the loader and carrier vehicle in an out-of-service condition.
Contact our professional team today
Continuous professional development is an integral part of our culture. We are always open to ideas to improve our skills as well as the experience we offer our customers. Contact us today for more information or for expert advice. Call 01942 233 361 now.
Your competence is our business!
Whether you need to train your forklift operators or need to offer training for dumper truck operators, we have you covered. When you are looking for the best plant training service provider in North West, think of North West Services.
Words from our clients
Take a read take a read of what our learners say about us and then start your training.
Had my cpcs a17 training couse here for 5 days last week and was very nervous about it till i got there and after speaking with the instructor and how friendly and helpful he was the grounds and the facilitys are well laid out and was sparkling clean keep up the good work guys and girls and look forward to coming back to yourselfs for any future training i need.
Absolutely fantastic, me and my father both took an a56b articulated dump truck all weight training, Simon our the trainer and examiner was absolutely outstanding, professional and pleasant to learn from. Thanks for the experience and I plan to return for another training course at another time!
Just done my cpcs a17 telehandler training here for a week as a complete novice. Never stepped foot on a machine before so I was nervous but this company is excellent. I’ve never had a better trainer Richard and mike have changed my life and I will be forever thankfull. If you want a ticket and are prepared to put the work in don’t look anywhere else I feel confident going straight on site now I have learnt the right way. If I could give 10 stars I would. Darren Ferguson
One of the best courses i have attended in the 26 years i have worked for NWW/UU. The course was set at the right pace, professional instructor. I’ve learnt a lot from the course and it will be useful in my day to day activities. Trainer was professional at all times. Worthwhile course for me. (TRAINED)”
Get in touch
Contact us today for more information or for expert advice. Call 01942 233 361 now.
Read our blog for news on everything North West Services.
Ride-on rollers are heavy-duty pieces of machinery that are extensively used within the construction industry compacting loose material to make solid footings for paving, road building, driveways and car parks. The course we provide at North West Services can ensure you have sufficient ride on roller training to enable you to competently and safely carry […]
Dumper trucks are one of the most commonly used vehicles in construction and also in general public service, whether they’re emptying your rubbish or building new homes. If you can learn how to drive a dumper truck, you’ll be a highly valuable team member. The Dump Truck training course at North West Services will allow […]
Want to qualify to operate an Excavator 180° below 5 tonnes competently? At North West Services, we can provide all the training below 5t – A10 Above 5t – A12 that you may need. An Excavator 180° is a piece of heavy wheeled machinery consisting of a multi purpose bucket on the front and a […]